Finally the Gameplay of RE Revelations 2 !!
(._.) im too shy to talk to you
(*-*) you’re so pretty
(@_@) you’re amazing
(X_X) I hate you / I hope you die
(^-^) you/your blog make me happy
(!_!) you surprise me
(+_+) you are so positive
(-_-) you’re really negative
($_$) your own comment
ᴏᴜʀ fᴏᴏʟɪsʜ ɢᴀᴍᴇs, ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴡᴇ ʟᴇᴀʀɴᴛ?ɴᴏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ fᴏʀ sᴏʀʀᴏᴡ, ᴀs ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ʙᴜʀɴs
Well then, more information revealed about the story and character development for Revelations 2
Very spoilerific, beware
DRAMA. I WANT MORE DRAMA.
That’s some very interesting info. And I was right about Moira’s fear of firearms. Let’s see how fanservice-y this game turns out to be.
If you’re a long-time fan of Resident Evil, then you probably have heard of cvxfreak (Alex Aniel) over the years.
Anyways, cvxfreak played the demo of Resident Evil: Revelations 2 at TGS. And he tweeted his impressions. Here they are:
- REV2 has the movement flexibility of RE6 combined with the exploration elements from REV1. Character shifting is based off of RE Zero.
- Revelations 2: Environments feel a lot like the earlier Silent Hill titles, particularly 2 and 3. Demo took place in a prison.
- Revelations 2: There was one funny line of dialogue that was a direct throwback to CODE: Veronica. Very nice present for CV fans.
- Revelations 2: My ears might be fooling me, but it seems that Alyson Court is not voicing Claire this time. :(
- I played the Xbox One version of Revelations 2. Definitely feels like a crossgen game. Not sure whether it looks better or worse than RE6.
- Revelations 2: I hope you liked Jake from RE6, because Moira Burton has the same “juvenile” speech patterns.
- Revelations 2 definitely gets the core post-RE4 gameplay right with tight controls and a light emphasis on combat.
If your count is higher than 719, then divide by 2 until you reach the first number to land in the 1 - 719 range and round up!
I’m currently a Treecko.
Japanese Famitsu article for Sonic Toon (Japanese name for #SonicBoom). Shadow and Metal Sonic are featured.
Why is Shadow always in these awkward poses?? lol
did it and now im done
"sorry for the delay on your burger!"
*sobbing tears of joy* I actually did a voice over recording again! It feels like forever since I did one.
A little test project I did to try out using radio effects. Though this time I made more clearer improvements. Then using the old static radio effects. I wasn’t sure what I was going with in the story when voicing this. But to put it simple. Sonic and friends just defeated Dr. Eggman not long ago and things have gone peaceful. A little too peaceful in fact, though things change quickly when Amy’s message comes in. That’s about it. Thanks for listening!
I have so much editing to do on that RP blog…Now I gotta figure out how to include Miles in it without making it sound complicated.